Thursday, February 21, 2013

a year later....videos

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've posted anything on here. There are a couple of "drafts" with a couple of words that show I've attempted to post a couple of times, but I guess there have been too many other things dragging me away from here.

So...as I'm putting off packing for San Diego I'm going through videos I've uploaded and updating (finally) our blog.

Here are a few recent videos of our crazy kids.

I love watching Samantha and Ryan play together. Samantha is a natural teacher and most of the time likes playing with her brother. Here they are playing with the bean bags from Oma in their own new game.


Ryan has taken over the strider bike and will ride it any chance he can. Here we are taking a stroll to Grandma's house. Samantha was pushing teddy bear (her baby) in the stroller.

This was the night Samantha was playing teacher and reading to mommy and daddy. I was getting in trouble for having my phone out.

Our boy is finally starting to say more intelligable words and he enjoys "calling" people on his phone.

Lastly....snow! We had some fun snow storms yesterday and enjoyed playing in the snow for a bit. Samantha didn't like how cold her hands got after awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment