**Technical note...if you click on the button that says "YouTube" it will open the videos on my YouTube site so that they are a little bigger. I know you want to see the kiddos nice and clear! :-)
This was soon after Ryan officially started crawling. He went through a brief phase when he would almost spider crawl up on his hands and feet.
Ryan has since moved on to cruising around using Samantha's stool and/or his musical walker. This was when he first figured out how to get around the kitchen. Samantha didn't quite like him using her stool, but she has since learned to share. :-)
Samantha is on a big ball kick lately. Here she was trying to teach Ryan to play with her.
And one more bike video. I took the kids to one of our neighborhood parks that has a walking path along the wash. I enticed Samantha with the fact that she wouldn't have to stop to watch for cars. She quickly found this hill and went up and down about 10 times. We didn't get very far down the path.
No comments:
Post a Comment